Changing the Face of Commercial Surface Cleaning
STI’s Mobile Equipment is Exempt from DOT & Hazmat Certification.
STI has developed a highly capable and scalable closed-loop cleaning system in the TV.712.
- 2.4 million miles of pipeline
- 175 offshore oil drilling rigs
- 141 operational oil and gas refineries
- 193,000 fuel tanker trucks – hauling 1.2 billion tons of fuel annually just in the U.S.
- Corrosion prevention and degreasing
- Derrick, exploration/drilling rig cleaning
- Fuel tanker fleet undercarriage chassis cleaning
- 25 gallons per minute flow-through filtration
- Up to 30 gallons of oil/petroleum product removal in removable containment media
- Up to 300 lbs of silt and sediment removal between tank water exchange
- 20 step to 40 step filtration down to 5 microns
- 300 ft. and up to 30-stories of effective range
- Up to 7250 psi for corrosion and failed coating removal
- ZERO waste water down the drain
Applications within Oil and Petrochemical Industry
The Oil & Petrochemical Industry is one of the most highly regulated industries in the US.
Avoid compliance violations and clean more effectively with STI and its industrial power.